In honor of achieving 5,000 signatures, we, Project Crystallis, have decided to give away something we’re sure you all dearly want. That’s right, we are going to give out one Final Fantasy Versus XIII pre-order from Amazon! The person who wins our contest will be the one with the prize! How do you win this contest you ask? Please read on.
Be Creative: Promote Project Crystallis and our cause! What this entails is very simple. Anyone interested in winning the prize must promote Project Crystallis in some creative and effective way. You must then submit your entry either by way of a picture, video, a link (if you set up an advertisement for example) or anything else really. We will not recognize any entries without some form of proof such as pictures or any other form of evidence proving that the promotion is indeed theirs, and that it has actually been done by you. The goal here is to gain more awareness for Project Crystallis whether it be through our website, Facebook or petition signatures!
The entries will be judged by all members of Project Crystallis, and will be judged based on:
- Creativity (How original and unique the entry is)
- Effort (How much effort has gone into the entry)
- Awesomeness (Yes, we are going to judge based on how awesome an entry is)
The rules are as follows:
- Entry must be appropriate (e.g. walking around in your underwear with Project Crystallis painted on it will not be recognized as an entry)
- Contestant must submit entries (using firstname.lastname@example.org) either a picture, video, or any other form of evidence proving that the entry has indeed been done. You cannot simply tell us that you painted a mural of Project Crystallis on the side of a mountain and expect us to believe you.
- Deadline will be on New Year’s Eve 12 am EST.
The winner will be announced on New Year’s Day!
And who knows? Maybe this pre-order will actually be the reason why Square Enix release some actual information regarding this game! Purchasing another preorder most definitely adds to the demand for it!